Terms & Conditions
Terms of Trade
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
- Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.kujidrinks.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
- Kuji Drinks has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.kujidrinks.com website.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, "Kuji Drinks" means Kuji Drinks Limited, trading as Kuji Drinks or Kuji, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Kuji Drinks products which may be ordered on the www.kujidrinks.com website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.kujidrinks.com website at the time of submitting the order.
- The online sale of the Products offered on the www.kujidrinks.com website is intended only to individuals who are residing within the [mainland] United Kingdom and Europe for delivery within this geographic area only.
- The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.kujidrinks.com website, subject to availability.
- Kuji Drinks will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.kujidrinks.com website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
- The shipping fee will be: (a) free of charge for delivery within the UK mainland; or (b) £5 GBP for delivery within Europe.
- Kuji Drinks will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- To submit an order for Products you must: (a) create an account with Kuji Drinks on the www.kujidrinks.com website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated); and (b) complete and submit the online order through your Kuji Drinks account.
- Kuji Drinks reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Kuji Drinks will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
- Once Kuji Drinks has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Kuji Drinks. The status of your order will be shown on your Kuji Drinks account.
Prices and Payment
- All prices on the website are in British Pound Sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.kujidrinks.com website at the time of submitting the order.
- The amount payable to Kuji Drinks for an order will be the total of the following amounts: (a) the Product Subtotal; (b) the cost of delivery as stated above
- You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit at the time of submitting the order.
- Kuji Drinks will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Kuji Drinks breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Kuji Drinks is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
- Kuji Drinks reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade: (a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or (b) refuse to deal further with you, and Kuji Drinks will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Kuji Drinks shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
- You must follow any instructions Kuji Drinks may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Kuji Drinks will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
- There are certain responsibilities which Kuji Drinks cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Kuji Drinks to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Kuji Drinks for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Kuji Drinks breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
- As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
Refunds & Returns
- We do not accept returns or refunds for the Products.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, Kuji Drinks will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. An original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 10 days of receipt for Kuji Drinks to process the exchange. Please call +44 (0) 1905 345 134 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Kuji Drinks staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Kuji Drinks. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
- If Kuji Drinks is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Kuji Drinks will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
- Kuji Drinks may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
- These Terms of Trade are between you and Kuji Drinks only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
- If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
- If you break these Terms of Trade and Kuji Drinks takes no action, this does not mean that Kuji Drinks has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Kuji Drinks in writing.
- If the place of delivery of the Products is in: (a) England or Wales, these Terms of Trade are governed by English law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
(b) Scotland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Scottish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts; or
(c) Northern Ireland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Northern Irish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
- The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Kuji Drinks Limited.